Android is one of the most used operating systems on the mobile platform. The thought of using an Android App on a PC may have crossed your mind at some point. You might be wondering, is it actually possible? Yes, it is and it is actually pretty easy to do so. I welcome you here because today I am going to mention the Steps of How To Run An Android APK File In Windows 10.
There are many ways to run an APK file on Windows 10 and we are going to show you the best and easiest method. There are many reasons that you may want to run an APK File on Windows. Whatever the reason may be, it is possible.
This guide will walk you through the process of running an Android APK file on Windows 10. You will also know what you need before you start this process.
How to run an Android APK File on Windows 10:
If you want to run an Android APK file on a PC, then you are going to need an Android emulator. An Android Emulator is a software that behaves like an actual android device. It enables you to run android apps and games on your Windows 10 PC. Below is the guide on how to run an Android APK file on Windows 10.
Image Source: Techcat
- Dual Core processor.
- At least 2GB of RAM.
- At least 4GB of free space for storing apps and games.
- DirectX 9.0 or higher
There are many Android emulators available but BlueStacks is the most stable one. Below are the steps to install BlueStacks and run an Android APK file on Windows 10.
- Start and connect your PC to the internet.
- Click on this link to reach official website of BlueStacks.
- This will redirect you to the homepage of BlueStacks.
- You will see a download button right in the middle of the screen.
- Click the download button and you will see the download page.
- You have to click this new download button to start the download.
- Once the download is complete, double click on the downloaded file.
- The installation will start and follow the instructions to install BlueStacks.
- After the installation completes, open BlueStacks.
- Sign in with your Google account in order to use the services.
- Now you can access the Play Store and install any android app on your PC.
Also Read: Features of Google Home Mini
This is the basic method of using BlueStacks on your PC to run an Android APK file. You can easily access the Google Play Store from inside the emulator. But in order to install third-party apps, you need a different method.
What you have to do is first download the APK file from a reliable source. Then, right-click the APK file and then select “Open with BlueStacks”. This will automatically install your app or game on the emulator and then you can start using it.
This brings us to the conclusion of our discussion on how to run an Android APK File on Windows 10. We have explained the easiest and most popular method, so you shouldn’t face any hurdles. If you need any further assistance, contact us and we shall help you out.
Do you know you can download Lucky Patcher Apk for free to download free Apps and games. So, download it on your decide as soon as possible and enjoy playing your favorite games.